location | European Solidarity Centre, ground floorentrance | through the historical Gate № 2 of the Gdańsk Lenin Shipyard
car park | entry from Nowomiejska Street
We’re sailing away! - from shipbuilding, through cargo delivery, port handling to cruise departure. PLAY DEPARTMENT is a room occupying more than 400 square meters. Its attractiveness consists of many mobile stands combined into a space for fun and learning. Kids will learn here, among other things, what "solidarity" means and how much good can be done by working together.
The space can be used in many ways. The ECS educators run workshop’s for pre-schoolers and first grade pupils. We are also visited by kindergarten groups and classes who want to spend time together having fun. You can play with your child as a parent/guardian or put your child in the care of an ECS animator on weekends.
▪ We invite children up to 10 years of age accompanied by parents/guardians
▪ Every full hour, a maximum of 75 people enter the Play Department.
▪ One adult can care for a maximum of three children!
▪ One child may be accompanied by a maximum of two guardians
▪ Do not wear boots or be barefoot when entering the room, this rule applies to both children and carers. Take your household shoes or anti-slip socks with you